Welcome to the Wadsworth Library Reservation System
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the facility.
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Maximum occupancy of Study Rooms is one person per room - no exceptions.
- Please bring your UMass ID with you to the Library.
Wadsworth Library Group Study Rooms
The Wadsworth Library has 3 group study rooms that can be reserved. Reservations are limited to a maximum of 2 hours per day, 2 times per week (4 hours weekly).
- Click on the green blocks to reserve a study room. Use the scroll bar to see all available times.
- You must use an email address ending in @umass.edu to reserve a room.
- Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance.
Please make sure to confirm your room reservation. It will not be considered final until it is confirmed.
For questions please see the Wadsworth Library Service Desk.