Wadsworth Library Group Study Rooms
Welcome to the Wadsworth Library Group Study Room Reservation System
The Wadsworth Library has 3 group study rooms that can be reserved up by groups of 2 or more students. Reservations are limited to a maximum of 2 hours per day, 2 times per week (4 hours weekly).
- Click on the green blocks to reserve a study room. Use the scroll bar to see all available times.
- You must use an email address ending in @umass.edu to reserve a room.
- Groups of 2 or more students who are doing academic work may reserve the Group Study Rooms.
- Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- An individual may use an unreserved Group Study Room, but rooms cannot be reserved for individual use. Individuals using a room may be asked to leave by a group needing space.
Please make sure to confirm your room reservation. It will not be considered final until it is confirmed.
For questions please see the Wadsworth Library Service Desk.