BEFORE ENTERING THE LIBRARIES YOU MUST SHOW YOUR GREEN CHECKMARK TO SHOW COVID TESTING COMPLIANCE AND YOUR UCARD; NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED.
Printing is currently available for UMass faculty, staff and students. Printing is self-service using UPrint and print costs are currently being waived. Note: You MUST have UMass Eduroam wifi access on your device prior to your arrival.
- Make an appointment to print below. Slots are available in 15-minute increments.
- Upload your document(s) to UPrint. (DO NOT HIT THE PRINT BUTTON YET.)
- Instructions for how to use UPrint are here: https://www.umass.edu/it/uprint-spring2021
- Go to one of the self-service printing stations in the Du Bois Entrance level.
- Make sure you have your UCard with you.
- Print your document(s) using UPrint.
What do patrons need to know to pick up their prints?
- Printing is not mediated by staff.
- Once a patron arrives for their appointment, they will use UPrint to release their own print job.
- Contact information for assistance is firstname.lastname@example.org