Tools for Managing Your Scholarly Identity: Building Your ORCiD Profile
Tools for Managing Your Scholarly Identity: Building Your ORCiD Profile In-Person
Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) is a free, unique, persistent and universal digital identifier. For those who have an ORCiD ID (https://orcid.org/), this workshop provides dedicated time to review and expand your profile with librarian guidance.
- Note #1: ORCID registration is required for doctoral dissertation and masters theses submissions to ScholarWorks.
- Note #2: We encourage you to obtain an ORCiD ID before the workshop. Guidance is available: https://guides.library.umass.edu/ORCID/Index
Location: SEL Learning Studio Room A280
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Science and Engineering Library, Learning Studio