Welcome to the Graduate Commons Group Study Room Reservation System
The group study rooms in the Graduate Commons are reserved for graduate students.
- Click on the green blocks to reserve a Graduate Commons Group Study Room. Use the scroll bar to see all available times.
- You must use an email address ending in @umass.edu to reserve a room.
- Graduate students of 3 or more who are doing academic work may reserve the Group Study Rooms.These Group Study Rooms can be reserved by registered graduate students for a maximum of 2 hours per day, 2 times per week (total of 4 hours per week).
- Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- An individual may use an unreserved Group Study Room, but rooms cannot be reserved for individual use. Individuals using a room may be asked to leave by a group needing space.
Please make sure to confirm your room reservation. It will not be considered final until it is confirmed.
If you are new to the reservation system, please read:
For questions, please email Research Services at email@example.com.